Hello, noob here looking for reliable React starter information.
I see an 8base React starter but it:
- doesn’t have great documentation
- uses 8base libraries that don’t have great documentation
- uses dependency/ies that are no longer maintained (like recompose)
- has 38k vulnerabilities (yeah, npm audit fix fixes most of them)
- doesn’t use query cacheing (I don’t think?)
- uses heavy 8base sdk
- (and also doesn’t show how to do some core Graphql connection things.)
So my noob question to React developers is this: what do you use for your production web React apps?
Do you use any 8base sdks or no?
@8base/react-sdk, @8base/app-provider, @8base/api-client
What do you use for GraphQL client and cacheing?
apollo-boost, graphql-react, other?
What do you use for auth?
withAuth from @8base/react-sdk, auth0-js, other?
Do you use a similar routes/callback pattern as the starter does for auth?
Any Nextjs users out there? What do you use?
apollo-boost & graphql-react allow for both server- and client-side GraphQL cacheing yeah?