Issue with Backup Creation & Deleting Excess Backups

Issue Description: What’s happening?

For some reason, the backup creation process keeps failing. On top of that, we’ve accumulated a bunch of backups we don’t really need anymore and are looking to delete them to free up some storage space. However, it seems like the current set of commands doesn’t give us the capability to do that.

Could you guys lend us a hand with this? Any tips or updates that could help us manage our backups more effectively would be super appreciated.

Reproduce the Issue: What steps can someone take to replicate the problem?

1. On Master environment
  2. Run 8base backup create
  3. Backup creation fails after a while

Expected Behavior: What did you expect to happen?

For the backup to be created

Actual Behavior: What actually happened?

It failed and was not created

More details or screenshot

We need a way to delete older backups to see if the issue is lack of storage, also, those backups are not needed anymore and are just wasting space. Thanks!

Hi, I’m Oscar Corcho, Lead Developer at 8base, @eliecer.thoms. Can you please share the workspace with me?

sure, it’s cjxuy5bbb022f01ju5ow59b3k Thanks

OK, try again and send me the error message when you can. To try to fix it. please attach the environment used to do the backup.

The image attached is the error that I get. The backup is being done on the Master environment in the cjxuy5bbb022f01ju5ow59b3k tenant.

@ocorcho Hi, any updates regarding this? Thanks!

I continue checking the error.

Hi, Eliecer. Can you run the command with a -d at the end and send me the logs? please

Here’s a paste of what comes up when adding the debug flag, the initial part gets cutoff on my terminal

This would be what appears at the beginning after executing the command

Hi, @eliecer.thoms. We found a bug, and we are working on solving it as soon as possible. I am going to report to you when it is solved.

1 Like

Hello Oscar! How is the fix coming along? thanks!

Hello Oscar! Any updates on this issue?